The security of your personal information is of utmost importance. That's why at Winnebagoland Insurance Agency we take strict measures to protect all the personal information you share with us.
Over the 50 years we've been in business, we've grown by earning and maintaining the trust of customers like you.
Information we collect:
As part of providing you with insurance products and related services, we obtain nonpublic personal information about you including:
CALL US TODAY AND RECEIVE YOUR OWN
Trust us to maintain
Information we may disclose to third parties:
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information obtained on applications, such as your name, address, telephone number, age, social security number, driver's license number
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from third parties, such as a consumer reporting agency
- Information we receive from governmental sources, such as motor vehicle records
- Your name, address, social security number, driver's license number, telephone number, as it may become necessary during an insurance related transaction, such as a claim
- Information about your transactions with us, such as your policy coverage or premiums, when requested to verify coverage by your lender or lessor.